New Delhi: India unveiled a Rs. 1,500 (around $35) tablet PC designed specifically for students.
"If more companies decide to manufacture a similar device, prices will come down automatically," Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal said after unveiling the low cost-access-cum computing device here.
The device would be made available to students in 2011.
Source: IBN Live
1. Download the Indian Rupee font from here
2. Install the font in your PC. You can do this by just copying the font file to the font folder. Font folder can be found in the Control Panel.
3. Open a Word Document.
4. Select the Rupee Font which you just installed.
5. Press this (`) key (as shown in the image)
6. Voila ! You have the symbol.
Spread the font, spread the word, spread the link. Hit the source link for more details.
Source: Foradian Technologies