The new entry in the Gigapixel photo releases in the one of Budapest with a whooping 70 gigapixel beating out the previous releases of 18 gigapixel photo of Prague, 26 gigapixel photo of Paris and 45 gigapixel photo of Dubai. Check out the photo and enjoy! Hit the source link for more details.
Share this Post !
The blog mainly provides information related to technology, especially in the areas of web, desktop, gadgets, games and in some cases, personal views, tutorials and troubleshoot information. Please comment and share your views. Thank You.
- Upgrading to new git version on Mac OSX
- On a break – Will be back soon !
- 18, 26, 40 and now 70 Gigapixel Photo : See all of Them
- EVO 4G will Taste Froyo Soon
- IE9 Beta Hitting this September
- Google Earth Tells you Weather: Now in RealTime
- Droid 2 Manual Leaks, Cases seen at Best Buy
- Android Based Tablets from Samsung in Q3
- Motorola Droid getting Froyo Next Week
- Samsung confirms September release of Froyo for Galaxy S
What’s on Top
- Howard University opens a new campus at the Googleplex
- Diverse protections for a diverse ecosystem: Android Security 2016 Year in Review
- Securing your devices: Android Security Year in Review
- Google for Brazil: Building a more inclusive internet for everyone, everywhere
- Share your trips and real-time location from Google Maps
- Streaming Media Readers Recognize Adobe Primetime’s Industry Contributions
- Adobe Primetime & Turner Broadcasting: “Scale and Execution, Exactly Like TV”
- Adobe Featured on the Streaming Media 100
- Statement on Google Chrome Phasing Out the NPAPI Plug-In Interface
- Design next generation responsive designs for iOS7 with Edge Reflow CC and CSS Regions–A story of collaboration
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.