“Microsoft Chief Operating Officer Kevin Turner revealed today at the company’s annual financial analyst meeting that the first beta of the Internet Explorer 9 Web browser is planned for release in September. This is a little later than expected; leaked documents that emerged last month pointed at an August release date for the beta.”
Source: Ars Technica
Share this Post !
The blog mainly provides information related to technology, especially in the areas of web, desktop, gadgets, games and in some cases, personal views, tutorials and troubleshoot information. Please comment and share your views. Thank You.
- Upgrading to new git version on Mac OSX
- On a break – Will be back soon !
- 18, 26, 40 and now 70 Gigapixel Photo : See all of Them
- EVO 4G will Taste Froyo Soon
- IE9 Beta Hitting this September
- Google Earth Tells you Weather: Now in RealTime
- Droid 2 Manual Leaks, Cases seen at Best Buy
- Android Based Tablets from Samsung in Q3
- Motorola Droid getting Froyo Next Week
- Samsung confirms September release of Froyo for Galaxy S
What’s on Top
- Take your shot. Let Google give you the Assist(ant).
- The High Five: game time and morphin’ time
- Work hacks from G Suite: a new corporate training regimen (no weights required)
- The She Word: Kawana T. King, lawyer and “force for good”
- Using technology to empower students and turn them into critical thinkers
- 'NBA Jam' creator talks about Midway's little-known history
- Amazon considers opening augmented reality furniture stores
- NASA picks 10 smallsat missions to explore the Solar System
- Lyft's 'Round-Up' program donates part of your fare to charity
- 'StarCraft: Remastered' upgrades a real-time strategy classic
- Streaming Media Readers Recognize Adobe Primetime’s Industry Contributions
- Adobe Primetime & Turner Broadcasting: “Scale and Execution, Exactly Like TV”
- Adobe Featured on the Streaming Media 100
- Statement on Google Chrome Phasing Out the NPAPI Plug-In Interface
- Design next generation responsive designs for iOS7 with Edge Reflow CC and CSS Regions–A story of collaboration
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.